Psychology and studies state that different colors are associated with different moods and feelings. Colors are also reflective of a person’s overall persona and state of mind. Home décor and the vibrance of colors are all about the oozing comfort and delight. They also bring a touch of warmth and cheer to the house and the environment. The energy levels on the colors of the walls can also transcend into the overall energy of the house. Not only this, but the right kind of colors, like Asian paints interior, also have the power to change the overall aesthetic of the room, highlight certain parts of the room, and also impact its size.
If you are looking to choose colors for your home – do not only go by the latest trends as trends can come and go. Ensure to equip yourself with information about different shades and the effects that they might create internally and externally. The trick could also be to mix and blend a combination of colors to create something outstanding and unique for your home. You can also use the existing ambiance of the room as a focal point to decide upon the color scheme. Contrarily, the furniture can be decided based on the colors on the wall.
Colors and what they may represent – If you are a believer in color psychology and the impact that the presence of certain colors might have on the aesthetic and mood of the house, here is the information you might need. Choose the best painting services in Bangalore that might be able to give you the right set of colors and their various shades.
- Red – One of the most intense colors is associated with enhancing the energy level of the room overall. It is also related to love and passion which are two powerful feelings that can also exude off the walls. Using this color for the dining room or pooja room could be a good idea.
- Orange – This color is often thought of as energetic and fun. It instills a sense of excitement and enthusiasm in the occupants of the house. Since it is such an active color, it also promotes activity. Choosing this color in the gym room or the playroom could be a good plan.
- Yellow – Yellow, the color of happiness, is one of the most radiant and vibrant colors one could have in their home. It captures the essence of sunshine and gives a summer vibe. It communicates happiness and can be used for any room in the house. You can also go for a subtle yellow shade or designs in yellow.
- Green – Associated with rest, green often has a calming effect. This effect mimics the sense that you may get in the presence of trees. It brings the feeling of being close to nature and is said to relieve stress. Green can be used in bedrooms or even the living room.
- Blue – Blue is widely used in today’s day and age as it is the color of calm. Blue gives a super soothing vibe and helps to surround oneself with peace and tranquillity.
- White – There need not be any words of praise for this color as it is a timeless classic that can be used anywhere and in any room. It helps with the illusion of the room being more spacious and airier.
- Metallics – One of the newer trends, these provide a sparkling finish to the room. It adds style and chicness to the room and gives a sophisticated look.
Choose from these and many more colors for your house and rooms.