Error [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] is a Microsoft Outlook error that occurs with multiple reasons.
In this article, I am going to write some solutions to solve this problem.
Microsoft outlook is an important part of communication in our life. We do use it to send or receive emails from the sources we are linked with. Sometimes things work fine and sometimes get problems. Outlook also has too many problems or Errors, and when we face some problems, we try our best to solve that because there is also a solution to all problems.
[pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] error is also one of those errors, and we are going to have a look at this to solve it.
In this guide we will discuss some possible solutions for Outlook error [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426]. That will probably help you solve this error code and make outlook work fine as usual. Let’s begin some simple and working methods.
Why does this error occur?
[pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] error may be caused by the installation process, that Outlook conflicts with other email accounts or other software installed on your PC. It may also be the cause of a broken version of outlook, or your version may not be supported by your pc anymore.
Methods to Solve Error [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] in 2020
Method.1 Clear Cache and Cookies.
- Clearing cache and cookies will make your previous strings clean, and all the data will be fresh. This can remove the broken or stuck data packets.
- Close and Reopen Microsoft Outlook.
- Close multiple accounts or windows if you are using.
- Check for Microsoft 365 updates. ( Update the Latest Version )
- If an update is required, update all new comes and restart your pc now open outlook and see if the error [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] is solved. If it persists then try method 2.Clear Cache and Cookies
Method.2 Use Auto Repair Tool.
If the above method doesn’t work, use auto repair tool form program and features to fix this error automatically. To use that tool follow the steps below:
- Go to control panel click on program and features (you can also search programs and features directly from the search box in windows tab)
- Now look at office 365 in programs and features or select any Microsoft applicable application.
- Click on edit from the top of the programs and features a window and select “Repair” then follow the instructions on the screen.
The tool will automatically diagnose the problem and solve it. I hope this method will work for you. Just open the outlook again and check if the error persists. Try Method 3.
Method.3 Uninstall Outlook program.
If error [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] is still bothering you. Then we have to ponder on checking updates for the outlook or applicable Microsoft application. Try using a web-based version of Microsoft Outlook application or uninstall the current program and install it again.
Follow the steps to uninstall the program:
- Control Panel.
- Program and Features
- Search For Microsoft Office 365 ( Outlook is the part of Microsoft Office 365)
- Click on Microsoft office 365.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete removal of the program.
- After the program is removed, install Microsoft Outlook again with the latest version.
- Create a new account, and check if the error is solved. Uninstall the program
This article was to guide you about the error [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426]. We tried our possible ways to solve this problem in outlook. I hope one of the methods worked for you. If you haven’t still solved the problem, please comment below, and we will try to find a possible solution for you. You can also try to get help directly from the Microsoft support team.