Trying to access routerlogin.net but seeing server not found error? Tried every possible thing but the error just doesn’t fade away? We have got your back! This post has covered a lot of troubleshooting steps that are enough to take you out from the server not found error message and endow you with a hassle-free routerlogin.net access. Read on.
Fixed: Server Not Found Error During Router Login
Check out the below-mentioned troubleshooting steps to get rid of the issue. However, if one troubleshooting step has solved the issue for you, there is no need to proceed with another step.
- Make sure that you are making use of the correct web address, user ID and passphrase. To be clear, www.routerlogin.net and www.routerlogin.com are the correct web addresses. You can use any one of them. Don’t commit typing mistakes while entering the web address into your web browser.
- Be certain that your Netgear WiFi router is accurately powered on. What’s more, the power being supplied to your router should also be free from any sort of fluctuations.
- The next thing you need to check is the search bar. Don’t type the routerlogin web URL into the search bar. Type it only in the address bar appearing at the top-left side of the browser.
- Confirm whether your laptop or PC has an active internet connection.
- If you are using a WiFi connection for your computer to access the internet, switch to the Ethernet cable and try logging in again.
- Incorrectly placed Netgear router may also lead you to the routerlogin.net not working error. So, keep in mind to place your router in a central location at your home.
- Electronic appliances like microwaves, refrigerators, electrical toys, Bluetooth speakers, cordless phones, baby monitors, and related devices can cause an interference in the path of your router’s WiFi signals. As a result, you will not be able to perform www.routerlogin.net login. That’s why, place your Netgear wireless router away from such appliances.
- The signals of WiFi routers also get interrupted by reflexive surfaces like mirrors and glasses and water resources e.g. fish tanks. So, keep such things away from your WiFi router.
- Don’t hide your Netgear router under a table, inside an almirah, behind the curtains, or inside a cabinet.
- If the placement of your Netgear router is as per the guidelines mentioned above but still getting the server not found error, then your web browser may be the culprit. Close the current browser window, re-open the browser and try again.
- Exit redundant tabs opened in your web browser.
- Validate if you are using the latest version of your browser. Let us tell you that outdated web browsers are not compatible with routerlogin.net web interface. So, use only an updated browser to log in to your Netgear router.
- Another reason why you are continuously seeing the server not found error while accessing the routerlogin.net portal is that your web browser is accumulated with junk files. These junk files include cache, cookies, as well as browsing history. So, remember to clean them before using the browser for logging into www.routerlogin.net.
- If nothing works for you, try using 192.168.1.1 IP as the URL to access the Netgear router login page.
And there you are! By following the above-mentioned troubleshooting tips, you can fix the server not found error and access routerlogin.net with ease.