Nowadays electric skateboards have become more popular than ever. Traditional push skateboards have been transformed into extremely competent and relatively portable transportation vehicles thanks to their robust, entertaining, and high-tech advancements.
Additionally, because you don’t need to push or keep your balance when riding a skateboard, mastering the skill of skateboarding becomes so much smoother for novices. You can ride significantly faster on an electric skateboard, and in certain circumstances, match the pace of traffic. Their cutting-edge braking mechanisms guarantee that users maintain control of their pace in flat, uphill, and downhill conditions. If you want to buy electric skateboard for your child, colleague then you can buy it from electric skateboards for adults.
In this article, I am going to show you some best Skateboards for adults.
- Boosted Dual+: The Boosted Dual+ is not just one of the fastest motorized skateboards in the market, but it also has new technology. It is well-known for its high quality and extended lifetime.
Although the board has a lot of features, its major focus is on peak speed, which is unmatched. The skateboard mileage is slightly lower, at 7 miles in ECO mode and 6 miles at expert level, both of which are average.
- Skatebolt Tornado II: In this selection, the Skatebolt Tornado II is the most amazing skateboard. It’s one of the newest items from a fast expanding company in the market, and the vast amount of value on offers make it, in our view, the finest electric skateboard ever. The Skatebolt Tornado II is known for its robust construction, quick acceleration, and long range. It outperforms all competitors in the $550 price bracket.
- Meepo V3: For good reasons, the Meepo V3 is among the best electric skateboards. It isn’t as costly as some of the other boards on our list, but it more than makes up for it in terms of build quality and essential specifications.
There are two versions of the Meepo V3. Bamboo, the base model (now $429), has a range of 11 miles (17.7 kilometres), while the V3 ER ($599) has a range of up to 20 miles (32 kilometres) on a single battery charge. When utilised in Pro mode, it can achieve speeds of up to 29 mph (47 km/h).
- Teamgee H20T: The Teamgee H20T ($599) is intended to get you from one point to another in comfort, with a maple-and-fibreglass board and 103mm rubber tyres.
It’s also quick, reaching speeds of up to 26 mph (42 km/h) and ranges of up to 22 miles.
- Evolve Bamboo GTR: Evolve Skateboards’ Bamboo GTR series comes across all and street versions, as well as a variant that combines the two types of wheels for maximum customization. When it comes to performance, distance, and hill capabilities, the Bamboo GTR Street has some impressive numbers: 24 mph (38 km/h), 31 miles (50 km), and 30 per cent slopes.
- BLITZART Huracane: This is yet another option worth considering because of its outstanding range and quickness. This model has a top speed of 17 mph. However, with fully charged battery it provides a maximum range of 10 mph. The 4.4Ah battery provides the power, and it can be completely charged in about 2.5 hours.
- Vokul V1 Cruiser: It has a tremendous range and speed, much like the majority of the models in our review. The battery’s effective range is up to ten miles when completely charged. However, it has a top speed of 13 miles per hour. This skateboard’s power comes from a 4.4Ah lithium battery that can be completely charged in under two hours. It is also tough to beat in terms of strength and durability.
- Skatebolt Tornado Pro A: The Tornado Pro A from Skatebolt is a robust variant of the Tornado II. While the two motors are less powerful than most of the other battery boards on our list, they can still reach speeds of up to 42 km/h and have a range of up to 23 miles (37 km).
- Acton Blink S2: The Acton Blink S2 has double hub motors, security LED lighting, and braking systems, among other features. This board, which is now available for $569, is made of Canadian maple wood and aircraft-grade aluminium, and it can effortlessly transport riders weighing up to 250 pounds (114 kg).
- SWAGSkate NG2: The NG2 is a bright, colourful 900-watt motorized skateboard with a peak pace of 18 MPH and a low price tag!
This one is definitely the best bang for your money in terms of motor power. The NG2 is under 20 pounds and charges in around 2 hours, which is lightning quick when comparing to other options on our list.