Digital marketing is the best way to scale your business to the highest extent. Many think digital marketing is just having a website or a Facebook page but that’s not how it is. There’s literally unlimited scope when doing digital marketing
With the right strategy and planning, your business can reach unimaginable results through digital marketing. One of the strategies is the RACE Framework map. Here RACE stands for Reach, Act, Convert, Engage. These are the steps that a business needs to follow as part of the plan.
Digital marketing is really important and won’t be replaced by anything any soon. It’s about applying the strategies properly. Today, there are even more ways to reach an audience than just a website and email. There are 5 ways through which consumers interact with a brand.
- Digital Media: There are different media to reach consumers and engaging with them. The most commonly used ways are search engines, paid ads, email, messaging, and social networks.
- Digital Platforms: Most interactions come through these on digital platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Google, YouTube, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Digital Device: These platforms and business websites get interactions from different digitally connected devices like smartphones, tablets, computers, laptops, TVs, and gaming consoles.
- Digital Data: All digital platforms collect insights about the users interacting with the content. These insights are later used by these platforms for achieving better results. They also need to abide by the law imposed to protect the personal information of the users.
- Digital Technology: This is the technology/tools used by businesses to improve interactive experiences from their apps and website.
What exactly is Digital Marketing?
It basically is a category marketing that is done using the help of digital technologies. These technologies include social media marketing, search engine marketing, online advertisement, partnership arrangement, email marketing, etc.
Most of the websites will tell you that digital marketing services are just about promoting products online. But that’s not it! Digital marketing can be and is used to improve customer relations, experience, and more.
The final scope must contain different activities for the customers:
- Communications through digital media channels.
- Customer relation management through automation.
- Digital strategy and integration.
- Digital platforms and technology to manage all activities.
These online channels can be used to maintain a good relationship with customers from pre-sale to post-sale.
The ultimate goal of marketing has always been the same. It’s all about reaching out, giving value, and maintaining the trust and a good relationship with customers.